Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Monday, September 08, 2008

Short Blog Post (I hope...)

Photobucket
I promise you that this post would be a short one. I have been told lots of time not to be naggy. However, I just can't help it. As all of you can see that my blog has again upgraded to a better version (I hope) by me. You can't imagine how how it takes me to do all that.

I was home on last Friday at about 10plus after going to the library with Beeie. I borrowed 2 books, one on HTML and the other on Adobe Photoshop. I was like so infatuated with these that I started dealing with both of them once I got home. I was messing around till 6a.m.! Not that I was sick of it, I was too tired then.


Then, I woke up at 4p.m. on Saturday and I continued with my infatuation all the way till 5a.m.! For more than 12hrs, I've been sitting in front of the computer! Without breakfast, lunch or dinner! Just afew bites on some biscuits and afew visits to the toilet and afew glasses of water! I can't believe it myself either! I just can't stop!


Of course, Beeie got angry. I wasn't even talking to him the entire day. Poor Beeie was so bored at home. Sorry okie? Then again, I got so tired and went to sleep around 5plus a.m. on Sunday and woke up around 3p.m. I told myself I shall mark my stuff today and mot sit there again.


Well, I guess I was kind of addicted to it. I just want to get it done. Again, I sat there for afew hours (I guess...) In the end, I didn't mark anything at all! Omg! I think next week, I will die of hecticness! I have so many stuff piled up which I didn't even touch at all! Who's going to help me? Argh...


Above all these, I'm still proud of myself for getting so IT savvy recently and accomplishing all of these. Though I'm not perfect, I think I will be so after long practises, don't you think so? I hope I won't stop this interest so at least there might be a possibility of a new hobby, new interest, or maybe a new career change? Hmm...


Oh well, I've still yet to lay my hands on Macromedia, Adobe CS3 or Dreamweaver. Steven had them all ready for me. Thanks, man! You're greatly appreciated! I hope I can really be a pro of all these real soon, but I think "soon" will be at least till my next holiday when I'm really free again. By the way, this will really be a great hobby as only time is wasted here, not money! Whahaha...

Some other animated pictures which I've done for my colleagues the other day. Hope it's not too bad... Oh, my blog will get better over the days, so stay tuned! Hohoho...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      3 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz