Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Monday, August 03, 2009

Grooming experience at Pet Safari @VivoCity

The Pet Safari @VivoCity is one of the subsidary pet shop from the Petlovers Centre. Recently I just changed Sugie's groomer yet again for countless of times. Being the second time grooming at Pet Safari, I thought I have no doubts about their professionalism at all. However, I was wrong. I'm not a fussy dog owner, all I ask is that my pet gets its well-deserved comfortable grooming session and that's all. But up till today I have yet to get a good groomer.


Before I went to the Pet Safari, Sugie had went to about 3 neighbourhood pet groomers. Though little little bad experiences here and there, I did not truely complain about them. I thought Pet Safari will be different as the kind of money I pay for the grooming sessions is much more expensive to those in the neighbourhood. Therefore I expect more.


Today's grooming was horrendous! Apart from the little disappointment for my dog's grooming, it was their service and unprofessional attitude that truely disappoints me!!


Beeie was the one who brought Sugie to Vivo today. After arrival, about an hour later, I got a call from the groomer, saying that my dog's fur was super entangled and they need to charge an extra of 10 to 30bucks for untangle his fur. I thought I've already opted for the full groom plus which includes eveything. But I did realize that Sugie's fur was rather knotty so I asked him to quote me the price. Since he said ten dollars, I thought I might as well go ahead and gave him the permission to continue. I thought they were rather professional to call and check.


About three hours later, they called to ask me to pick Sugie up so I called Beeie to go fetch him. An hour later, Beeie told me the worst news ever! Trust me! It's the worst that could happen to any of your precious dog at any grooming centre!


They brought my dog out from the grooming area to the counter. Beeie said Sugie looked weird. He doesn't look like Sugie at all. In fact, it wasn't even Sugie! He told the groomer that it's not our dog. The groomer have the cheek to say, "What? Don't you recognize your own dog? It's yours! Confirm! Can't be wrong!"

Beeie was like saying that it's size is a little smaller than ours, colour is alittle too light, it's just not right! He even asks the groomer how many schnauzer do they have in the area.

That irritating fellow can still have the cheek to say only one! So Beeie called for the manager to check and the manager could still confirm only 1 schnauzer an that's the one! My god! Who the hell don't recognize your own kid!! Not literally but he's your one and only precious and you see him everyday for years yet how to not recognize? Worst??!!

Anyway they kept insisting that's Sugie. Luckily, the other dog's owner was nearby and saw that the dog was hers. Then you know what? That schnauzer was a female!! God damn it! I nearly lost my Sugie boy!! Now, they went in and check again. True enough my poor Sugie was there waiting for it's daddy!!

I tell you, I've never had an experience like that!! Wah Lao!! If people really blur and trusting, they just believe and blur enough to bring back any dog they say it's theirs then chaos loh!! WTF!!!

You pet owners out there better be extra wary of these irresponsible groomers!! Why is it so hard to find one who's really trusty and respnsible who really puts in effort and interest to the best of their "customers"?

So back home I was so worried cos Beeie only told me on the phone when they were in the car. I told him to write an email to complain. Of course I'm not gonna bring Sugie there again! Seriously I might get back a pig next time cos they will insist that it's a dog!!

My dear Sugie boy came back safe and sound but with little disappointment here and there. First, ears not clean enough. I still have to clean them. Pictures to prove.












Second, tangled hair not removed properly, picture not very clear and it's at Sugie's armpit so I shall give them the benefit of doubt.













Third, Sugie has a little red anus now. Maybe they didn't squeeze it properly, again benefit of doubt. No pictures, not easy to take a picture of the anus ok??!

Fourth, a tiny abrasion near it's right ear. Could be the shaving or it's own scratching, so fine. Too small. It's ok.

Whatever it is, since I'm complaining, I might as well say all that I'm not happy with right? Just remember to check that it's your baby after a grooming session next time! Especially if it's at The Pet Safari @VivoCity!!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • +Twelve (Adults Only) Beach Club - Went to +Twelve beach club at Palawan beach on Sentosa last Saturday. Oooh boy it was scorching hot. It’s an adults only beach club, so unlike Tanjong B...
      4 days ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz