Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Monday, September 08, 2008

My wish list and new name for my future kids

I just realise in school that the alignment of my blog on my school laptop is running all over the place as the resolution of old laptop is lower. After I changed abit of it in school, now it runs all over on my laptop. Mimi says that I need to align it in such a way that every laptop is able to see so it's sort of centralised. However, I doubt I can do them now. I'm so tired and busy. I guess all of you just have to bear with it till I'm free then. Anyway, back to my original post which I wanted to post last night. Spent some time testing on my handphone to post this last night. Yet to do that as I just want to make sure that everything is ok before I post it. Hence, here it is.

New names: Porsche Low (girl) and Bentley Low (boy) - inspiration from a magazine which I just read.


Things that I wish to have recently. Loads.

1) LG red Swarovski fridge
2) LG matching red washing machine
3) Chanel classic bag
4) Rolex watch
5) Grand wedding (not to mention it involves many other stuff under this category)
6) New house (again involve loads, which includes no.1 and 2)

I think I will just have to wait till I strike lots of 4D and ToTo or probably wait till my next life ba... Hai...

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      3 weeks ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz