Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Lots of stuff to write about...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today is a really mixture of feelings. Earlier before I went out, I posted about my feelings I had regarding my relationships with my friends. After I went out with Beeie later on, things got better.

Oh, by the way, Beeie took leave today. There are so many things that I wanted to blog about recently. I had so much things going my head all the time. I had so much of so called "inspiration", but had little time to pen them down. Recently, I finally got abit more time which I could really spend on my blog. Redoing my blog skin, putting lots of different widgets on it, trying out new stuff on HTML, CSS, XMTL, etc... Just for the sake of making my blog even nicer and more user friendly. I even went down to the library and borrowed a very thick book. Initially, I really wanted to make a really sophisicated blog, one that is very impressive as if done by a pro. Now, I think I'm giving up on it already. Haha... I think I'm really more of a 三分钟热度person (which means I give up easily). Hey, despite that, I think my blog has improved a great deal already, don't you think so? Even the contents, if you realised, I'm having less short hand already. Well, I guess I have to put in more effort instead of being lazy so at least people understand what I'm trying to talk about. Keke... Anyway, regarding the layout of my blog, I decided to take out certain widgets, of course MIMI NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU SAID, but I feel like it's lagging my lappie. If my lappie can lag, I guess for others would be the same. Therefore, I shall keep it simple and stylish, since less is more. Less animated pictures as having loads of them are really making the blog look very confusing, no advertisements in the end as I realised that I'm not as famous as Xiaxue or Dawn Yang (though I knew it long ago, but I thought no harm putting advertisements, which later I realised the lag and not really fantastic afterall), less blog track counts and stuff like that as it really takes a long time to load and furthermore it's always the same number (little) going through every single day. However, I decided to put at least one song under my blog to represent the kind of mood which I may have for a period of time. Initially, I didn't really like the idea of putting music on blogs because it's really irritating when it's loading and buffering if you know what I mean. It just lags and then starts to play and after awhile, it starts to go off like a piece of broken record. It sounds really bad when you have lots of songs loading or when you're listening to your favourite music on media player and you want to read the blog and suddenly the music just got into your ears with your own playing in the background and you just have to stop playing yours or search all over that blog to switch it off. Well, not anymore. Haha... I found this music player from others' blog which don't lag like the usual one and it has a very cute music player skin which I can customise. The loading of the music is also fairly fast so there's minimum lagging. I feel there's no harm putting just one song in my blog and that one song shouldn't cause any lagging on the loading of my blog, therefore I placed one the day before. Though I gave myself a huge slap on my face regarding music player on the blog (because I totally condemned Mimi's the other day and totally expected her to snigger at me when she see's mine and yes she totally did it yesterday...), I still insist on having one. LOL As for those who shared my same thoughts, too bad for you, you just have to mute your lappie or scroll all the way to the bottom of my blog to switch it off or simply don't visit my blog at all. Oh yes, MIMI, I DIDN'T USE YOUR ANIMATIONS! REALISED I DID MINE ON MY OWN! THOUGH NOT AS PRO AS YOU YET, BUT I WILL SURPASS YOU ONE DAY! HOHOHOHO!! Cheh... of course I know you are kidding with me, I'm also joking with you wor... Just want to be abit more 有骨气thats all! LOL

Therefore everyone, how's my new animated pictures? Especially the ones on my moods? Not simple wor... I took almost 3 hours plus just to come out with those. I'm just an amature. I will get better. I was too lazy to search the webs for similar pictures or even take my pictures since it was so late last night, I simply went to Yahoo Avatars which I created my own avatar the other day and I screenshot each and every feature and saved them uder jpeg files. Then I used Photoshop to put these different layers together and hence came out with the gif pictures. Seems easy but I assure you it's not. NOW i CAN REALLY UNDERSTAND MIMI'S HARDWORK ALL THESE TIMES! MIMI, THANKS FOR CREATING SO MANY GOOD WORKS FOR US WOR! REALLY APPRECIATE THEM! Oh the first one which I tried out was Sugie's picture. I happened to spot on these two similar pictures and I put them together. Isn't he cute?

Photobucket

Let me side track abit. I wanted to post this the other day because I felt it was quite funny so I wanted to share it with the rest of you. Due to my bad mood recently, I didn't feel like posting something funny. Now that everything got a little better, at least share it with you. Or maybe it doesn't sound funny? Beeie always says that my jokes are not funny. Hmm... Anyway, it's about our future children's names. It's not like we are thinking about something that is too early or we purposely want to find a name or what so ever. It just came suddenly into us. Anyway, I suppose most girls out there do think about what kind of names they want to give their children even at a very young age. I think all girls dream about their future husbands, houses, jobs, weddings and of course children, so let alone me? Anyway as I was saying, Beeie and I totally made jokes out of our possible children's names. His surname was Low in dialect and Liu in Chinese. Therefore, the following are the possible names of our children:

1) Ha Low Bei Tei (Liu Bi Ti)
2) Mae Low Bei Sheet (Liu Bi Xue)
3) Liu Lian
4) Liu Nong
5) Liu Yan Lei
6) Liu Ban
7) Liu Ji
8) Liu Kou Shui
9) Liu De Hua
10) Prince Sean Serene Low
11) Princess Sean Serene Low

These are some of those which I could recall. I think if ever we really name our children these names, I think they'll sure to be with low self-esteem and humilated for the rest of their lives or at least their childhood days since they could change their names when they grow older. whaha... Nos. 1 and 2 are in cantonese. In English, it means Mucus or nose bleed respectively. If you put the first and the surname together, it actually gives another funny name. Ha Low (hello) and Mae Low (mallow/ mash mallow). Nos. 3 to 8 are all classic Chinese phrases which don't have a nice meaning behind them. Like no.3 is durian, 4 is pus, 5 is tears dropping/ crying, 6 and 7 retention. No. 9 is the name of a famous HK singer/ actor. I suppose you know the Chinese name of Andy Lau? Haha... Nos. 10 and 11 were my ideas because I like the word "Princess" so much, I decided to name my daughter that and my son "Prince" and trying very hard to act ang mohish, that's why I continued with the second and the third names after us. Beeie is totally against the idea of calling our children Prince and Princess because he says we don't want to be like Micheal Jackson who named his son Prince. Well, that I suppose we'll worry about that more in the future.

Some updates of photographs taken recently:
Taken today before we went out.
Photobucket

Photobucket

After we came back, we brought Sugie down for a walk and also to visit Dwarfie's grave.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sugie look so cute with the pink wings. (^_^)
Photobucket

Suddenly it reminds me of the happenings today when we were out. I nagged at Beeie the whole day. It started off with he's not wishing me Happy T Day while my other friends had done that. I nagged at him for not buying me anything today. We were in Raffles City and we went into Swarovski shop and I saw this nice little handphone accessory which cost around 100bucks but as usual, the miser him say CANNOT, meaning he won't buy for me or I better don't get it so I don't waste any money. We moved on to other shops. We went into That CD shop (all these not in the right sequence of order as I can't remember them by now), I saw a CD with Chinese oldies compiled by High Society which was quite nice as I like all sorts of jazzy oldies and it cost around 3obucks. Again CANNOT. Never mind. We went to Harvey Norman and saw some furniture which I would like to have for our future home. Still CANNOT. By now, I was sure whatever that I say, he's sure to say CANNOT and his reason for saying that is because I'm wasting my money and he's just helping me to save. Ya right. Due to this, it made me realised that the reason he's always being a so called miser or thriftiness (if you think that sounds better) and he's always never buying any expensive stuff for himself, even his shoes and clothes or even other gadgets which is always undeniable. I know he always spend more on our house, me, our stuff and our babies rather than on himself. However, today I realised I made a big mistake! In fact, he has been spending alot on himself! Do you know where did the money went? HE HAS BEEN BURNING AND TEARING AWAY HIS NOTES!! Why? Lament terms, he smokes and buy 4D! There are 3 draws of 4Ds in a week. He spends around 30bucks per draw. That's like going to be 100bucks per week, 4oobucks a month. He buys his ciggies, let's say once every 2 days. That's like 30bucks a week and around another 100 plus bucks per month! That makes to around 500bucks per month just on 4Ds and smoking! Ya right. Investment! He says there are returns when he strikes 4D. Hmm... That is like how many times a year? I don't wish to calculate that. He still tell me he buys lesser now. Then when I add it up to a year's expenditure, I got a shock! He spent 500 x 12 = 6000bucks a year just to tear and burn his money away! Damn! He still complains that I waste money on my branded bags and stuff which I buy only like once or twice a year. With the kind of money he's burning and tearing away, I can buy 2 expensive LV bags or a very good Chanel bag! Fine! I was like ok, I've decided that whatever he wants to buy is a NO NO! I told him today that I will never want to see or hear him tell me that he wants to buy his ciggies or his 4Ds again. He can buy on his own but don't let me see or hear it or I'll just crush them! BEEIE I MEAN IT! YOU BETTER START REDUCING YOUR CIGGIE NOW! SINCE YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE QUITTING SMOKING AND 4D WHEN YOU REACH 30!! Man, this is tough to accept knowing that money is burnt or torn. At least, I still see my bags hanging there. Sigh... Different indulgence.

Another thing I'm angry about. Not about Beeie. I just don't understand why sometimes Singaporean can behave this way. Or maybe is it just the stupid old fat man who are just lonely and have never seen any woman in his whole bloody life. Beeie and I were at Suntec to stock up our stuff. There were these 2 men, not very old, probably Beeie's age or abit older, but fat and damn disgusting. They were standing near the chilled section, one looking at stuff and the other looking around for women maybe? We happened to past by and this fat man spoke so loudly to his friend to look at his 3 o'clock direction where I was standing. Please do not be misunderstood. I don't mean that I'm so pretty that he is looking at me (which he obviously is) and I don't mean that I think I'm very pretty that I'm announcing this to the whole world that I'm being checked out by some fat, disgusting man. The point that I'm trying to make here is that why did he need to say it so loudly that I could even hear him at a distance? You can say that maybe he's not referring to me. Ok fine. He continued telling his friend, "Oh now at my 9 o'clock." When I moved to another direction. I mean if normal guys want to check out chiobu or whatever, they will do it discreetly or at least show some signs of paiseh if being caught bioing someone. These 2 men are ultimate loh! They are not embarass at all even when I stared at them! Tell me be happy and proud at least someone still checked me out?! I rather not. Yacks!!

Well enough of complaints. Photographs taken on Saturday.
The happy me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The unwilling Beeie.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Both of us. Beeie still looking unwilling.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Wonder how are we going to take our wedding pictures with him always look so 不甘愿. Boo you!
Photobucket

We went to watch Wall-E on Saturday. Wall-E is so cute! He reminds me of Sugie Boy. So innocent! Keke... Oh, I've loaded the emdeded widget on my sidebar. Check it out. Go watch him in the cinemas too. He's superluciously cute (and funny too)!

Oh and I fell down on Friday. Twice. You must be thinking I must be damn stupid to fall twice on the same day. No lah. Haha... I'm just old. I was having the Lower Pri Sports Day and I had to run with my children in the 3 legged race. I was like panting halfway through. I was hoping I could win something for them because my class didn't get to win anything on that day and they were like really disappointed. I think I have no choice. I'm too old and on top of that I have not been running since... I don't even remember when was the last time I ran! Well, I hope they will get over it during the holidays then. Poor thing...

It's only a little abrasion. Nothing big deal. Just want to take a picture of it and show off my fall since 10 years ago when I had a fall. Whaha...
Photobucket

I totally forgot. Last Saturday, I was like so excited about changing my blog layout and wanted to do that straight away when I got home. God knows, I kana a worm on mylappie. The best thing, my anti-virus had expired months ago. Luckily, it still works abit. It took me the whole of Saturday night to remediate the whole situation and spending 60bucks just to get another anti-virus online. Luckily everything was over and I'm still able to keep my stuff and not lose any of that. Then I wanted to blog about it when I was waitng for the loading and backup and all, so I used my handphone to email the post online. I remembered the other time when I tried blogging using the email and it worked. I don't understand why I can't now. In the end, I saved the post and I didn't want to delete it all, so here it is, blogged on 30 August 2008 at around 4plus a.m.:

Title of the post: God is telling me not to update my blog
After going out with Beeie today, I thought that I could come back and start my blogging session again. I had so much which I wanted to blog about. Guess what? All I did was pluck in my Sony memory card from my camera to my lappie.. A worm was detected! I was so gang jiong loh! My anti-virus was out-dated already. I'm so afraid that my lappie get infected so straight away I deleted that worm. Looks ok but I'm still worried that all my stuff will be gone due to previous experience. Immediately, I started backing up my system, scan my lappie, save all my important files and tried going online to download new anti-virus but I don't seem to be able to go online! Is it the worm doing it's work already? I really hope not! My lappie is still backing up for the past 2 hours! Can you believe that? God! How long is this going to take? This is worse than trying to format the blog skin! All I could do now is to cross my fingers, wait for it to finish its backup, then try to go online again though the full system scan says its ok and I had been playing my PSP, read my new magazine and now trying to write a new post via email using my handphone. I had been waiting for like ages! I couldn't upload pictures that I took today too! I just have to wait. What the.. Fine! I guess I can only go online tomorrow and I really hope it will still work perfectly fine.. Argh..

Last but not least, Peipei, Meimei, Liyun, Yongyi, Amy, Qiu Yi, the following is the link to Yongyi's birthday celebration at Meimei's place last Saturday! Take care! See you guys soon!

Link to the photos click here.

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      3 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz