Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Long Week but not Weekend...

Photobucket
This week was a really long one. Daily work had been extremely hectic for me due to the overloading stuff that I have accumulated since a long time ago. I managed to clear 50% of them. As I see them getting lesser each day, the stone in my heart gets lighter. However, this is just the beginning. As all of you know, my work is neverending. It only ends when the "heavenly days" come. My "heavenly days" are still too far to be seen. Therefore, even if I cleared my 50%, there will be an increase of another 100% again. Sad, yet without much choice. I used to clear all 100% daily. This had caused me without much life. In the end, I've decided to put priorities and clear those which I need most urgently then spend my other time which provides me with more life, at least that's life to me.

My life? Blogging, forever upgrading my blog, going through Photoshop and other techie stuff, playing my PSP, my dog, my Beeie, my mags, my friends... Of course I don't do these all in 1 week. I can't afford to. I need more time. I have yet to include my favourite triple SSS. No sleep definitely, no singing, no shopping. In fact for the entire week, I think I slept less then 24hours. That is an average of 3 hours per day. Pathetic. I don't want to be Einstein. He says sleeping is a waste of time. He rather takes the time for his research. I think all scientist are the same. Like Lewis from Meet the Robinsons . He is never sleeping and busy with his inventions. Beeie became more of Goob from the same cartoon. I think Beeie's dark eye circles and eye bags were getting worse 'cos of me. Haha.


Goob










Lewis











Talking about cartoon characters, I think Beeie look like many cartoon characters. I think I shall make a collage of them 1 day. That would be fun.



Anyway, I received a few feedbacks today about my blog lagging. I think I'm too greedy, putting lots of stuff in it. Therefore, I've now removed most of them and hope it's not lagging all your pc anymore! Keke. Thanks for the feedback folks! Really appreciate it.



Oh, dear Miss Fathima a.k.a Cha Siew Bao (keke), I realised I don't have the pictures of you leh. I think it's YS of JC who have them. I shall get it from them another day to edit and put into my blog. Whaha...


Right now, just a picture of you this way... whaha...





No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      3 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz