Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

This gona b a super long update about mi!!

Aiyo... it has been so super long since my last post... 4 those who duno... i haf been on no-pay leave since june till nw... its almost goin 2 b 6mths soon... this has been a rilly relaxing time 4 mi... by rite i should b veri active wif my blog posting, however, i was 2 lazy or rather 2 occupied wif my other stuff... well 4 tose who noe mi, u noe im a veri lazy person wen it cums 2 typin... dis blog is actually 2 b served as a space 4 mi 2 vent my anger, complain, nag, share my triumph after my shoppin trips blah blah blah, but nt exactly 4 mi 2 update every single day... heh heh... sometimes i do haf alot tat i wana write abt, but due 2 my laziness, i owas 4gt abt wat r my tots after a few days... so 2day im gona recollect everyting wich i've missed 4 de past 4mths n put everyting dwn in 1 day... argh... but tat will like tk a super long time loh... haha... as u cn c, my naggin has yet 2 stop... till nw i've yet 2 go in2 details... man... tat is wat hapen 2 mi wen i used 2 write report in N.I.E... tink i sidetrack so much i wrote 5 pgs but out of tose mayb onli 1 pg is de main details... haha... cnt help it... im juz naggy... whaha...

My no-pay leave

ok... 1st of all i went in2 no pay leave well 4 sm reasons of cos... but abit discreet leh... cnt rilly reveal here lah... lata ppl c will gossip abt it so i beta dun mention reasons... dun like tat leh... i noe im sayin fei hua but hey! its my blog hor... i cn write anyting... oh yes... n durin dis period of time i did alot of tings... crazy n stupid stuff + meaningful stuff oso lah... 90% crazy n 10% meaningful... whaha... tel u abt it in a moment cos i haf 2 reply 2 mimi's msn... wah lao... lata i lost all my tots again man... hai... ok where was i? oh ya de stuff i do... ok here goes...

1) read mag
2) play mj
3) play psp
4) watch taiwanese idol drama series
5) watch tcs 8 (im a super long fan hor...)
6) read comics
7) go shoppin
8) go mani pedi
9) go meet frenz
10) go singin
11) play wif dog
12) tk cr of dog
13) chat on phone
14) chat online
15) slpin

aa... so far so 4 de crazy stuff i do... cnt tink of others rite nw... well dun wander where i gt tose $$ 4 livin like a tai tai hor... cos it costs alot on my cards n im super broke nw loh... oh nw 4 de meaningful stuff i did...

1) learn drivin (failed my 1st attempt!! damn!! im still dwellin ovr it!!)
2) learn microsoft access out of cd rom (basic mastery...)
3) learn hw 2 manage my time usiin a cd rom wich i bought (yet 2 finish)
4) read stephen r. covey's 7 habits of highly effective ppl (wich i haf yet 2 finish)
5) learn jap out of cd rom (yet 2 finish)
6) clean n bathe my dog n hamster cage ( ocassionally n onli once respectively...)
7) do housewk (onli once veri vigorously...)
8) reflectin abt my future (at least 4 a few days...)
9) givin tuitn 2 my frens'sons (2 earn abit loh... else hw 2 survive? oh n oso frm mj winnings 2 survive abit lah... haha... n oso help frm bf n godbro oso loh... keke...thanx 2 both hor!!)
heh heh... n tose r de 10% cos realise alot of tem nt completed yet... whaha...

btw after reflectin, i haf decided 2 go bk in2 teachin n dis time its gona b a life time kind of ting... n i haf 2 start 2 bia alot cs teres juz alot of ppls'impression of mi wich i haf 2 change in sch man!!! 1 of tem being my P loh!!! aiyo... dis will tk quite awile loh... n i beta kip remindin myself nt 2 b late n kip tkin mc man... i hope de time management tingy n my upcoming plan 2 cum out wif a time-table will help mi a great deal loh... so well... i guess tere will b less mj, shoppin, mitin frenz, blah blah blah 4 mi cos i wil b so super damn bz!! n yes, wk start on dis cumin sat n i haf 2 rch sch by 730hrs leh!!! i beta nt b late on de 1st day bk man!!! i noe i will b gtin so paranoid abt it... i noe i wil gt up in 4am in mornin n tot im late 4 sch... but i muz tel myself... if i gt up at 4am, i will stay awk no matter wat n rch sch by 630hrs!!! -_-" then after tat, i gona go 2 sch 4 another 1 week n then heng ah... sch hols again till end of yr... but no play play hor... still haf 2 move stuff bk 2 sch n gt redi 4 nxt yr man... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!
My appearance
Nw im 41kg, slimmed dwn, grow fat n then slim dwn again... its juz like a yo-yo... cos no choice... tend 2 like 2 binge certain period of time (esp b4 de tat of de mth...) n then i feel im ovr weight n i will start 2 g on diet again n then bk... its juz like a cycle... but damn!! i juz cnt help it!! n DIETIN CN B SO F**KIN DIFFICULT!!! kaoz!!! ok... bk 2 my update... nw im wif short hair... initially i tot i look like xiao s (xu xi di), then tat stupid mimi say i look veri matured n auntish!! n after she said tat, i realised n agreed!!! shit... but lata on wen my hair gt longer, then i start feelin younger again man... oh 4 my pics, heh heh... lazy 2 post here rite nw cos i juz wana type n nt do other tings like clickin mayb?! whaha... so pls go refer 2 my frenster pg 4 my nt so updated but yet updated pics frm de link on de rite... hee... then i oso extended my eyelash... well after dis experience... here goes wif de pros n cons...
pros: damn pretty... (sori i dun haf a pic of tat cos its wif mimi... will post it lata... as in lata nxt time nt within dis post... no mascara needed... basically dey look pretty enuf alone w/o any mkup... or mayb its juz my eyes cos dey r juz pretty enuf oso loh... WHAHAHA!! so basically i juz haf 2 put loose powder, blusher n lipgloss n viola!! im gd enuf 2 go out!!!
cons: wow... tere r so many of tem!! i haf 2 wash my face crfully so as nt 2 mk it fall, i cnt wear my glasses cos dey will so cal gt "stuck", so i haf 2 wear lenses every single day, i cut rub my eyes n i tink my original lashes r fallin n gtin weaker!!! will my eyes gt botak? i beta b crful...
hai... all tese 4 short-term beauty, abit nt worth it hor... but hey!!! its rilly nice loh!! but 4 mi 2 fix false eyelash i feel veri ley cheh... hw? wat 2 do? im still contemplatin loh... hai...
My shoppin spree
I NOE I NOE!!! IM CRAZY!!! yes i gona pay debts 4 de rest of my cumin yr... n mimi n all de rest of tem r tellin mi tat im ill!!! im sufferin frm psychological prob... n after i chked out, its like im sufferin frm compulsive shoppin disorder... pls refer 2 link 4 more details...
but on a scale of 10, i still feel im onli a 3 or max 5 leh... i m nt denyin hor... hai... dun scold mi oredi... cos i've gottn many of it... ok... wat did i buy ovr de last 4mths? here goes...
1) Sony laptop TZ series... (huh... nt de worst leh... more 2 cum...)
2) Dior cosmetics
3) Bebe clothes (n oso other norm brands 2...)
4) Mont Blanc cuff links (bf bday present)
5) Mont Blanc pen n organiser
6) LV bag
7) Chanel sunglass
tink tats abt all... dun scold mi lah... im nw super duper broke n livin wif debts oredi... i noe i deserve it but dun scold mi le... i tell myself will nt hapen anymore le... oh n cos of dis, mimi edited a whole series of pics 4 mi... keke... i will b puttin it up wif de rest of my other pics again... veri nice leh!!! tink she shld wk on it n mk a livin out of it man!!! hehe... oh cn oso refer 2 her blog 4 de pics n sm of my updates... keke...
My bday cum xmas present
Bf bought mi de Sony photo printer tat day... heh heh... few more days i will b super bz wif photo printin n stuff... i was tinkin of doin up an album of cute pics loh... hope i will gt it done sn...
My psp games
aiyo... speakin of dis, i rilly wonder hw de kids play de ratatouille game leh... cos its so super hard 4 mi!! till nw i haf yet 2 complete loh!!! hai... kip jumpin here n tere juz 2 gt past certain barriers... it rilly tk a million yrs... oso djmax pro... my fingers esp my thumb olmost gt sprained cos of de constant pressin of buttons n de super duper fast speed... de sims pets... i spent slpless nites juz 2 play tat man... n tere r still alot more aspirations 2 complete!! wow... i tink after sch reopens, i will do LESS of tose oredi... so sad...
My drivin 1st attempt
SAD SUPER SAD!!! i rilly tot im gona pass dis 1 n onli attempt hor!!! sianz... everyting is goin so smoothly loh... i mean durin de warm up session... then it went wrong durin de 1st area of de test!! shit!!! de tot of dis rilly mk my blood boil!! so super fed up wif myself... hai... dun wana talk le... or rather type le... tired after last nite's mj n oso 2day's stay at mimi place... TO B CONTINUED AGAIN... zzzz...

2 comments:

•·.·´`·.米米™.·´`·.·• said...

Jus saw ur super duber LONG post!! whaha... and i tink u shd change the link! Post the one below instead tat directs to the "SHOP SPREE" post tat i did for u~ keke... =)

http://mimixue.blogspot.com/2007/10/montblanc-cuff-links-345-montblanc.html

Princess said...

thanx babe!! changed oredi... hehe...

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      3 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz