Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Friday, November 30, 2007

ALAMAK i super BZ dis week!!

i m super bz... it's like i'm de 1 who's gttin married... whaha... im owas more gan jiong wen my frenz gt married... n seems like m i rilly nt able 2 gt married?? cos my mum n mimi kip tellin mi tat "aiyo... u kip bcumin jie mei, b careful tat u cnt jia chu qu!!" cheh... who cares? haha... moreover nw i still yet wana gt married... but LITTLE BEEIE: if u wana gt married wif mi pls wait 4 mi till im 30 hor... whaha... i still evaluating u... keke... oh btw, sui sui nian a.k.a stupid has upgraded 2 little beeie... cos of his looks (look like barry benson de bee in bee movie as u cn c in my pics... whaha...) n oso since nw he's callin mi little princess so i might as well upgrade him abit loh... else it's like every1 tot im bullyin him like tat... cheh...

borin beeie look
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

borin princess look
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ok... wat m i bz wif... seems like i haf 2 summarise else i wont b able 2 wake up by 5am lata... oh u c... it's my dear fiona's weddin 2day n i nid 2 b her jie mei n in order 2 avoid being late (being de usual mi...) i beta wake up as 2ly as possible loh...

MONDAY
i was at home 2 wait 4 de stupid part-time maid 2 cum clean up my house... as usual, i gt fed up wif her... i dun understd y ppl cn b so stupid!! u tk de tings, u use then u put it bk in same place loh... difficult isit? she will use all my detergents n place everyting all ovr de plc at de end of de day... or she will throw, n i rilly mean THROW de brushes cloths n detergents all in2 my cupboard where dey're supposed 2 b!! she will smtimes wash de rags n hang them in de toilet... but y? i mean y cnt she squeeze tem dry? is tat difficult or isit she dun haf common sense?! she will hang in de toilet wif tem still drippin... in de end, tey gt mouldy n i haf 2 buy new rags... argh... then she wiped my stuff on my bedside table as well as tose on my cabinet in de bathroom... thanx cos i dun do it but cn u pls put tem bk exactly where tey're supposed 2 b?! wah lao!! she will put tem all ovr de place n u rilly cnt imagine de loh... i wan sm1 2 off my load nt sum1 who adds on 2 it!! everytm after she left i still nid 2 clear de mess tat she left 4 mi... n who heard of usin a mop 2 clean de carpet?! i tink she's de 1 n onli loh!! tink she tink my carpet is nt dusty enuf!! or she juz likes addin moulds n fungus 2 my house!! ggrr... oh n everytm she cums, i nid 2 cage my dog in de playpen so she cn do de stuff like moppin floor w/o my dog irritatin her... tat day i was kind enuf 2 let my dog in2 my rm wif de playpen... i will drag de playpen 2 de toilet wen i nid 2 go else my dog will whine if he dun c mi... so wen de "clever" maid wanted 2 clean my room, she oso tried 2 drag de playpen... u cnt imagine hw rough she was!!! i was so heartpain wen i saw hw my dog was terrified wif de way she dragged it!! damn!! at once i told her i will do it myself!! but de usual mi being a nice person, i did nt tel her off... oh n as 4 de wipin my stuff n nt puttin tem bk in plc, i juz told her nt 2 wipe my stuff anymore... i rather she dun do it than i haf 2 do it again...

anyw... wile she was doin de cleanin stuff, i started wif my diy hairdye by lo'real... i chose red dis time n de outcum was quite ok... my hair nw looks dark in de room (wich is hw my boss wans it 2 b...) but maghany red under de sun (wich is wat i wan it 2 b... keke...) i juz cnt go under de sun wen my boss is ard tats all... oh n here is a pic of mi durin my sch dnd nite... n i won de title of MISS *MY SCH'S NAME* keke... i was so hapi n i like tat tiara... ^_^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

oh n after my ordeal wif de stupid maid, i went tuitn... end of mon...


TUESDAY
i went zann's plc 4 lunch... as usual i was late... i ate so much food i was 43kg by de time i gt hm at nite... ggrr... well no choice, de food was damn shiok... haha... random pics taken tere...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

then evenin time i met up wif fiona n de rest of de jie meis... discussion on de big gate crashin plan!! whaha!! groom bware!! heh heh... oh im proud of myself 4 nt spendin much recently... i juz bought my new addition 2 all my babies at hm at PS after dinner tat day... n dis time it's a ger!! no more boy babies... enuf of tem... but dis 1 look exactly like greenie!! juz more gerly n she has a bigger butt like mi tats all... haha...

greenie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

presenting my new PINKIE!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

she's cute rite? haha...

WEDNESDAY
do housechores, bathe dog n yes... i promised DT 2 teach him hw 2 bathe xiaoxue... so here he cums bathin xiaoxue... but din do it 100% rite... but gd enuf 4 a guy le... keke... sm random pics of xiaoxue n sugie boy... oh n juz 2 gossip abit... seems like DT xianin new ger again... whaha!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

oh n mimi... DT haf been slpin wif xiaoxue in de livin rm eversince she go bk... u cn fang xin 4 xiaoxue le cos she has a veri gd bf!! whaha...

THURSDAY
accompany fiona 4 her mani n pedi 2day... as usual i was late again... cosin her 2 miss de appointmt... damn 5min difference onli loh... tat plc juz refuse 2 do 4 her... fine... dun wana earn $$ we wont force de... so we went another plc at bishan loh... as though tere's onli 1 plc 4 nails... cheh... i onli spend 15bucks on express pedi 2day... cos my toes pedi smudged de other time mah... till nw then redo... hai... oh n BIG NEWS EVERY1 WHO HAS BEEN VERI CONCERNED ABT MY SPENDIN POWER!! I WOKE UP 2DAY N DECIDED 2 TERMINATE ALL MY CARDS N CUT TEM OFF!! so i used my ez credit 2 pay off de remaining bills n sm wif de help of my godbro (thanx da ge!! will return u slowly... dun write da zi bao on my wall hor... haha... veri cold hor... keke...) i managed 2 squeeze all my debts in2 1 card (wich i will kip n nt terminate n will kip at hm nt bring out n use onli durin emergency...) n i oso did nt cancel my ladies card cos it has lots of priviledges... but i told myself i will use wen in nid... wen nt i will juz leave at hm... n oso my isetan card so tat i cn gt discount wen i buy my facial products mah... (oso will kip at hm...) so in total, 2DAY I CUT MY ABN CARD, MONEYLINE CARD, CASHPLUS CARD, METRO CARD, IKEA CARD, BEST DENKI CARD N TITANIUM CARD!!! applause 4 my determination hor!! n i shall clear all my debts by next yr... i noe its my mentality tat nids changing... but dis is like addiction 2 drugs leh... gif mi time hor... i will go in2 rehab n try 2 change but i will nid alot of encouragement frm u guys 2... help mi!! care mi care mi!!! keke...

aa... i tot i wana summarise de... but seems like i nag so much till nw hor... damn... i m naggy... haha... n nw no time 2 slp man... oh 1 last ting... i was listenin 2 radio de other time n 933 was introducin dis new jap shw... chicken meat (ji rou) lv zhen ying xiong... i was like y isit named ji rou? then i realise it was...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

hero (sounds like ji rou) haha... tats all...

2 comments:

•·.·´`·.米米™.·´`·.·• said...

piangzz.. tat playpen.. dun u find it too small? Wat's more, u put the 2 babies inside der lor.. pathetic! whahah..!!

Princess said...

aiya juz tk pic awile onli mah...

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      3 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz