Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Continuing what I've left yesterday...

My first driving attempt

Yes, my first driving attempt... Coming bk 2 it rilly mk mi dwell ovr it more... everyting was rilly goin so smoothly on tat day!!! ok let mi list a time line 2 mk myself easier wif relating wat i've 4gtten...

1030hr: i went 4 my last driving lesson so tat i cn mk sure i remembr all de necessary stuff n nt do any silly mistake... after being reminded by my instructor (fixed, so imagine hw he put up wif all my stupidity n vomitted hw many gallons of blood in order 2 mk mi rilly perfect after i attended all de 38 lessons tat i've gone thru out...)

1230hr: lesson ended so i went 2 bugis 4 lunch wif my godbro n most importantly go 2 guanyin temple 2 pray 4 my family, myself n most importantly my drivin test... oh n almost 4gt, de day thru out was drizzling... other than de morning dwnpour, de weather gt beta as de time ticks nearer 2 my test...

1530hr: rch ssdc 4 my warm up session... everyting went smoothly as usual... nt a single careless mistake... i was gtin confident 4 my test...

1600hr: waited 2 ballot 4 de tester, gt my route n it was de 1 wich i did during my warm up! i gt even more confident! wen i saw my tester, i was like luck is on my side 2day!! he looks so friendly n nt abit of stun look on him!! i gt even more confident!!

1630hr: i started de engine n drive 2 de 1st test area... parallel parkin... i was like wow... i've nvr done anyting wrong 4 dis man!! im sure able 2 do it!! im nt nervous or rather nt veri nervous but mayb i was ovr confident? BANG!!!

1635hr: i strike de pole wile reversin in2 de parallel slot!!! 1st hit in my entire bloody drivin eva since i 1st started!! i panicked! i din noe wat 2 do at al!! if i reverse, i will pull de pole near mi, so i decided 2 drive 4ward... BUMP!!! de whole pole was dwn!!! 2gther wif my heart! dey sank in2 de same deep hole in within mi... i was totally disappointed... de tester was patient n nice enuf 2 go out n pick up de pole, place it bk n asked mi 2 try again...

1640hr: i did it 1 more time, dis time succeeded wif sm extra manouvre... hweva, i was totally turned off as i tot i had failed... so de next moment wen he asked mi 2 turn rite in2 de vertical parkin, i din remembr tat i was nt suppose 2 turn in wen tere's a vehicle tryin 2 do de parkin n i turned... i was blockin de whole of de road cosin a major obstructn... n tere i go wif tat tick in de circle... hai...

1645hr: vertical parkin nt a problem... i decided 2 chat wif de tester 2 c if he cn save mi out of gdwill... dis is wat he told mi, "miss, i tink u shld noe ur result rite?" yes, yes, i noe... i failed... i asked him cn pang chan? he say if i did nt do de major mistake, he may help abit but alas!! de whole world saw wat i did... damn!!! so everyting else went smoothly...

1700hr: went out 2 de road n he said tat since i've oredi failed, he might as well deduct points 2 shw mi my weaknesses... so tere he go wif advices n pening dwn each n every of tem... ok... fine no choice, treat it as a lesson learnt then...

1730hr: bk at ssdc... debrief by de tester... gt my chklist, a total of 34 points inclusive of 10pts pole struck dwn n definitely de immediate failure... sad...

1735hr: met my godbro, told him my bad news, consoled mi, went dinner, i called my instructor 2 inform him n i felt rilly bad abt it cos he expect mi 2 pass... even de tester said w/o my 3 stupid mistks wich i've made, i should pass... oh well... all tese r juz revolvin ard in my head eva since then... till nw its still in tere... plus my dad... he said my sis n i were so unlike him cos he passed his ridin n drivin in 1st attempt, i was like damn!! i tot i inherited ur genes man!! but i was 2 sway loh!!! stop rubbin it in!!! anyw, it has passed quite awile so everyting is bk 2 normal... juz haf 2 wait til 29jan2008 4 my 2nd attempt then... n dis time i beta pass... cos if nt!!! aa... i oso duno wat i will do... let's wait n c then...


No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      3 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz