Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Friday, November 16, 2007

My Eyelash Extentsion

remembr yesterday i was still sayin tat im contemplating if i should continue wif de extentsion after analysing de pros n cons? oh well... 2day i spent abt 15min tryin 2 remove tem all... n definitely in de expense of losin sm of my natural 1s... argh!! dis all started wif washin my face... after i wash my face, i will usually wipe my eyes clean n dry usin tissue n of cos outlining my eyes onli so as nt 2 'spoil'my lashes... then shit!! i accidentally wiped it so hard afew strands fell off... n my left eye is like 'running low'of lashes wif abit of lobang here n tere... but my rite eyes are still 'full'of lashes... damn... i decided 2 remove tem no matter wat... after 2day's experiment... i cnclude, de wrong way 2 remove eyelash extentsion is 2 pull tem straight off cos tat is like u r pullin ur original lashes off as well... rite way 2 do it, try 2 use a tweezer, hold on 2 de fake 1s wile eyes half open n try 2 'tear'off frm de originals... it goes easier wif afew drops of tears 2... but smtimes de original will still b stck wif de fake 1s n cums out 2gther... 2 bad loh... juz haf 2 cross my fingers tose tat were lost will grow bk soon... so i started slabbin lots of brow tonic on my lashes hoping 4 tem 2 grow bk asap... n i had decided 2 gt more fake lashes n mk it a point 2 put tem everytime i go out 2 mk my eyes look bigger... ley cheh but no choice... hweva i duno hw long dis will last cos ppl who noes mi, u noe im a 3sec re du person... n super lazy oso... most of all alot of tings i do depend on my mood of de day... so... hmmm... let's wait n c... ok bk 2 de lashes, finally left 1 to 2 strands of fake 1s on each eye... cnt seem 2 remove cos i dun wan it 2 b out wif my originals... so i reckoned tat i should rub my eyes... i rubbed n rubbed n yes!! finally came out... hehe... so finally 2 conclude, unless u rilly nid long n bushy lashes everyday n dun wan 2 start wif de lay cheyness of stickin fake eyelashes everyday n u dun wear glasses or haf no prob wif lenses, then go ahead wif de extentions... oso b prepared of losin ur originals n bcum botak unless urs r rilly strong 1s... haha... oso last but nt least, i finally wore my Chanel glasses again after 13days of lenses... keke...
oh n i cut my nails botak... hai... my nails were super long n nice, but i broke 1 of tem so decided 2 cut tem all... n everytm i do tat, i feel like my fingers r so cool as in nt warm after i cut tem botak... juz prob wif scratchin n nose diggin loh... cos no nails i cnt scratch my self wen i feel de itch... nt shiok enuf loh... n wat do u mean by im disgustin 4 diggin my nose huh?! dun tel mi u nvr dig ur nose b4 hor?! n its nt like i dig nose in de public? i dig in toilet mah... u dun dig ur nose? then ur nose is full of shit man... hw 2 tahan n breathe wif all de shit in it? wah lao!!! blow it out? nt as clean loh... clean wif cotton bud? im so afraid de cotton will gt stuck in my nose... clean usin tissue? isn't tat diggin as well? aiya... then i put in nicer way loh... i like 2 clean my nose in de bathroom everyday after shower 2 gt rid of de dirt in it tats all loh... wats de diff by sayin i dig my nose in de toilet? hai... ma fan... keke... oh n bk 2 my nails... pros is i cn type beta n faster w/o my nails obstructin de way... button my shirts n pants faster 2... able 2 pick up coin in 1 shot... put n remove my lenses more easily w/o accidentally hurtin my pupils... all de pros, but my fingers nw nt nice leh... feel like doin acrylic nails again man... but it will cost a bomb again leh... let mi tink abt it ba...

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      3 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz