Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ROTFLMAO? LMAO? TTYL? Top 50 Internet Lingo Acronyms!

I have never wandered what these acronymns stand for until I started to find out about them.

Attached is a whole list of Internet Lingo which I found here.

Check it out before you get outdated like me and start to wander what the youngsters are texting about!

Top 50 Popular Internet Lingo Acronyms:

  1. 2moro - Tomorrow
  2. 2nite - Tonight
  3. BRB - Be Right Back
  4. BTW - By The Way
  5. B4N - Bye For Now
  6. BCNU - Be Seeing You
  7. BFF - Best Friends Forever
  8. CYA - Cover Your Ass -or- See Ya
  9. DBEYR - Don't Believe Everything You Read
  10. DILLIGAS - Do I Look Like I Give A Sh**
  11. FUD - Fear, Uncertainty, and Disinformation
  12. FWIW - For What It's Worth
  13. GR8 - Great
  14. ILY - I Love You
  15. IMHO - In My Humble Opinion
  16. IRL - In Real Life
  17. ISO - In Search Of
  18. J/K - Just Kidding
  19. L8R - Later
  20. LMAO - Laughing My Ass Off
  21. LOL - Laughing Out Loud -or- Lots Of Love
  22. LYLAS - Love You Like A Sister
  23. MHOTY - My Hat Off To You
  24. NIMBY - Not In My Back Yard
  25. NP - No Problem -or- Nosy Parents
  26. NUB - New person to a site or game
  27. OIC - Oh, I See
  28. OMG - Oh My God
  29. OT - Off Topic
  30. POV - Point Of View
  31. RBTL - Read Between The Lines
  32. ROTFLMAO - Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off
  33. RT - Real Time
  34. THX or TX or THKS - Thanks
  35. SH - Sh** Happens
  36. SITD - Still In The Dark
  37. SOL - Sh** Out of Luck
  38. STBY - Sucks To Be You
  39. SWAK - Sealed (or Sent) With A Kiss
  40. TFH - Thread From Hell
  41. RTM or RTFM - Read The Manual -or- Read The F***ing Manual
  42. TLC - Tender Loving Care
  43. TMI - Too Much Information
  44. TTYL - Talk To You Later -or- Type To You Later
  45. TYVM - Thank You Very Much
  46. VBG - Very Big Grin
  47. WEG - Wicked Evil Grin
  48. WTF - What The F***
  49. WYWH - Wish You Were Here
  50. XOXO - Hugs and Kisses

Photobucket

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz