Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Sunday, May 08, 2011

My Shopping Spree?

Photobucket
The last time I said that I needed my "drugs". I thought I would go into a madness of "drug taking" again when I went MBS last Sunday for shopping.

But surprise surprise! I didn't get a single thing. The stuff in this season isn't my style at all. Colours are too bold and bright, designs are too quirky for my age.. Or maybe cos I subconsciously didn't wanna spend my money in them? (which is a good thing..) Or is it cos simply Beeie was there? Haha..

I wanted to get a nice Gucci belt but they don't have it there. I wanna get the nice Chanel pearl necklace but it cost as much as a Chanel bag which made me feel stupid if I were to get that. Furthermore it's not as if it's real pearls.. Just glass pearls.. Hmm.. No bag interest me now and shoes? Not the recent designs. Is it me who has learnt not to waste money and save up or is it just the new designs which I dislike?

Nevertheless, I'm going to test myself again today. See if I really can't get anything later at Orchard. Initially, I thought MBS would be a good place to go to as every brand that I like is just there and I don't have to walk as much as in Orchard, but I was quite wrong. They've very limited stuff in the store. Most of their stuff are still found in orchard, which is why I'm going there today and oh, ALONE.. Whahaha.. But I did tell Beeie that if I ever am getting anything, it's his card that I'm gonna use.. Keke..

Oh and the last Sunday at MBS was a terrible shopping experience too. The carpark is damn expensive lah!! We were there like less than 3hrs and we were shock to see the $12 charges when we went out!!

The shopping experience have been terrible too. Bad service!! I simply can't stand it when you're in the service line and not being able to be patient and serve your customers well, whether or not she buys something from you in the end!! What's more is that if I were to know about the stuff which you're selling, will I need to ask? I've been in the service line previously too. I think that smile and happiness is so contagious that it really affects people around you and it sets their mood for the entire day!! So yap!! My shopping mood was ruined the other day and so maybe explained why I didn't get anything too.

Or maybe the problem still lies in me? I was very lazy that day and I'm just dressed in my very lazy self. That's why the sales staff gave me that irritated look when I asked her questions and all? No wonder there's this saying in Chinese: 佛要金装人要衣装

So I guess I better dress up like a rich taitai today if I want the sales staff to serve me well..

On second thought, I'm still lazing in bed.. Will I wake up later just to go shopping? Hmm..

Reminder:
Serene's Priority in Life:
1) Sleep
2) Shop

Oh well.. I shall see if my sleeping bug is still around..
Photobucket
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz