Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Monday, May 09, 2011

Mixed Feelings After Spree

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I started the day enthusiastic. Wanna makeup and be pretty to go out. It's been so long since I wear any makeup and my skill went down so badly that I have to watch some YouTube tutorial to get in touch again. And for the same makeup I used to do took me almost double the time. But at least the outcome is not bad.. At least that is what I feel.

Okay so here's the process.. Do focus on the prettier me rather than the ugly me..

Straight after shower with nothing on.. Literally..




With contacts and basic facial care products n slightly drier hair..




With base, concealer, foundation n loose powder on the whole face n drier hair..




With eye makeup n false eye lash n super air dry hair..




With blusher n lipstick on..




French plaits for the back..




Normal small plait for the front..




Going for the kawaii look..



With iPhone apps editing..




See the transformation side by side.. Huge contrast!! No wonder looks are deceiving!! Especially online!!



And so I went out happily.

Later, I got angry.. People who know me should know that I hate to be rushed.. Especially when I'm so into the mood of shopping.. So lost of mood.. Rush rush rush.. I could only shop in 5 shops in Ion.. That's like less than 2hrs of shopping..

Sad later on when I think about the money I spent.. Less than 2hrs and I spent so much again.. I thought that I would be very happy after buying stuff.. But seems like I'm not.. Could be the rushing that has sadden my mood.. Could be also the fact that I'm not into branded anymore?? Or is it I'm depressed that I may not be pregnant again.. Or is it I'm disappointed with myself for no self-control n always not able to save money..

I think I'm most likely not going to spend on expensive stuff anymore. I really hope that I can do it.. So that I can prove that I'm not a shopaholic.. Or maybe I should really go see a shrink about my lost in self-control when it comes to shopping..

Not gonna reveal what I buy and how much I spent.. Guess from the size of the paper bags and the words on them..















Photobucket

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz