Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Thursday, August 05, 2010

A translated post from the previous Chinese version "Destiny"

Many things are destined.


Where will you be born, who you'll run into, who you'll marry, how many children you'll have, when you will die. . .


All these are not possible to change. Even if people often said that man will conquer nature, but what did the humanity change?


If it's destined to meet the judgment day, then no matter what we do, there's no escape.


Even if the humanity has the means to change the history, there's still many factors that may affect what's going to happen. . .


If you can know three things that will certainly occur in the future, what will you want to know?

I will want to know:

1) When does the judgment day arrive.
2) Is there really someone in the future that can invent Doraemon.
3) What will I become in my next life.


If you can return to the past, then allow you to change three histories, which will you want to change?

I want to change:

1) All the things I've regretted doing.

All these regrets makes up all the three things to change as I've so many of them!


How about you? Let me know.

Perhaps you have other different thoughts.

Share with me!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz