Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Comfort Delgro Taxi Drivers

I wanted to blog about this a few days ago but work was hectic.

I took cab almost everyday and every single time, I have been booking a cab. There's a few different types of cab drivers whom I met and I can't take their attitude. Not all are bad. Let me share it with you.

I'm always bewildered why would they pick up a call when they're further away and especially those who don't even know how to get to my place.

A few instances.

1) They're 10 minutes away from my place. Why would they want to pick up my call? Don't they know that people call a cab cos they're rushing for time? I always hate it when I see that the cab which I've called asked me to wait 7 to 9min. Sometimes they took more than that time given! And I'm rushing to reach my work place in 10min! In the end, I was late cos of waiting for them to arrive! I pity those who are nearby and may reach in 3min! They can't take my call even if they want to or I want them to just cos they're less alert or slower in pressing the button to accept my call! It's like they better train on fastest finger first! WTH?!

2) They ask me to wait 7 to 9min. In the end they still have to take another 5min or so to find my place.. They're just wasting their time and mine! Waste of patrol too! Why take the call when you don't even know where's the god damn place?! I ever kana twice whereby the cab gave up coming to my place. One of them called to check with me how to get here.. WTF?! How am I supposed to guide you?! Bloody hell! And I'm rushing lah! This fellow gave up and guess what he told me? "You go book another cab! I don't know where's your place! Du...." FYI, that's the line engage tone. F!! He hang up my call after saying that and didn't even apologize! Damn F up lah! Of cos I complained! I was late 30min cos of that asshole! Another took about 15min to reach my place. I saw the bloody cab but it u-turned and went off! Next moment I called the operator to stop it, the fellow already clicked on the "no show" button and claim I didn't show up! Obviously he's late and damn blind lah!! I was frantically waving to him and trying to stop him lah! God damn it's raining so heavily some more! How to run in front of him to stop him?! Again, I complained lah! But seriously, do they really take the complaints seriously? I really doubt so.

3) Some of them are damn rude lah! I tell them thank you more than 10 times, they don't even respond loh! I wonder did their parents and teachers teach them manners?! If not then no wonder they're so damn stuck up lah! So stuck up why be taxi-drivers?! People who know me will know that I'm someone who can say thank you all the time! I hate it when these drivers don't even reciprocate. At least nod your head lah! So difficult?! One of them didn't even open his mouth at all even after I reach my destination! I feel so tempted to say "Thaaannnkkk yoooou...." if you know what I mean.

4) Then, there're some who are extremely kaypo and talkative. Sometimes I just wanna have some peace and quiet or I just feel like resting. This CB will just keep going on and on even if my facial expression is damn obvious that "Hey! I'm F not interested at all lah!!" They will still catch no ball. Wonder how low are their IQ..

5) Then there were those overly polite ones. They address me as madam. Every time I ask them to make a turn, they'll reply me yes madam, thank you madam.. I feel so uneasy. Too polite makes me uncomfortable.

Aiya, you may feel that I'm difficult to satisfy lah.. But I'm still a paying passenger. I have my rights k?! Anyway, all these only apply to 15% of all the Comfort taxi drivers lah.. My dad is definitely not one of them!

Conclusion to my post. I'm a prestige passenger k?! At least 1/10 of my salary go to my cab fare every month! So please do something about all these black sheep lah!

Message to these drivers: the bloody surcharge for booking a cab is just a god damn $2.50 or $3.50! Please don't fight over calls as if you're receiving $250 or $350 leh!! Kaoz!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz