Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant!

Nah!! It's not me!

I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant is a television program that airs on Discovery Health. Each episode features two or more women who were unaware that they were pregnant until they went into labour.

When my colleague told me about such a show today, I was quite interested to find out.

Reason why she told me about it? Many of my colleagues thought that I was pregnant cos I gained so much weight recently. I also had a bulging tummy.

I was quite sure I was not pregnant. Like what all the women in the show would say: I have my 5 days menses! I had no symptoms at all! All my pregnancy tests were negative! I thought the movement in my tummy was gas! I had irregular menses so I didn't know!!

You may ask how can they not know?! True enough there isn't one, not two but many cases around!!

So one day when I told my colleague I haven't had my menses for 3 months, she was saying, "Are you sure you are not pregnant?" Apparently she has a friend who took urine tests and blood tests and were all negative until she was confirmed pregnant when she went to an ultrasound.

So am I pregnant? I'm pretty sure I'm not as I've taken plenty tests which are negative. I've yet to go for a checkup but I'm quite sure I won't be so heng like those other cases.

Oh well, here's the official site. Check it out.

http://health.discovery.com/tv/i-didnt-know-i-was-pregnant/

You can also go to YouTube and type the name of the show. You can find quite a few cases there and some parody too! The parodies are damn funny lah!

Oh! Other than this show, I also found another show by Discovery Channel. It's a reality show about this woman who gave birth to 19 kids and still counting. This is like the fourth season featuring her.

Of cos rich woman lah.. Else how to have so many kids? She's already 43 this year and she gave birth almost every year. How she does it? Watch the show loh! Incredible! Her name is Michelle Duggar. You can do a search and see her story.

Anyway, to me, my bulging tummy will now only contain my 5 months pregnant noodles, rice, fast food and all other stuff.. Great to see that I'm giving birth everyday to the chocolate pudding to at least see my maintenance in weight.. Whahahaha!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz