Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Over Active Mind

My mind keeps working recently. Can't stop it. Work, life, problems, solutions.. Keep going in and out.

Once, I was bathing and I couldn't remember whether or not have I used the conditioner.

The other day, I finished getting myself ready and realized I didn't brush my teeth..

It's not that I'm forgetful. It's that I've too many things going on..

I have to think about what I need to do at work, schedule them properly so that I do not miss out any important stuff.

I have to think about what I need to do for my moonlight so that I remember to give important advises to them.

I have to think about what work that I have to complete at home as I can't finish them at work. Therefore need to schedule them daily so I don't overwork.

I have to think about what groceries to buy just in case they run out of stock at home.

I have to think about what skin care and other personal product to buy just in case they run out too.

I have to think about my health problems and finding solutions to keep myself healthy so then I can work.

I have to think about how I should settle my debts so I can buy more luxury stuff (hee hee).

All these whether needs or wants are running in and out. Makes me have insomnia sometimes.

Guess it's time that I make use of my Mont Blanc organizer and pen (haha) again to keep myself updated and on the track of all these stuff (suddenly realize that they have been collecting dust inside my back for more than a year.. Keke).

So yap.. Hopefully by being more organized, I can have more free time to relax my mind and get loads off my shoulder..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz