Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Strangest Dream

Been having food poisoning for a few days. Then today woke up to realise that I had a few strange dreams.

First, I dreamt about Beeie in the toilet. The through the slid of the door, I could see another Beeie in the living room. I told the Beeie in the toilet what I saw, asked him to see for himself and he was shocked too. We were discussing about why this happened and this Beeie from the living room rushed into the room claiming that I'm talking to some man in the room when he couldn't believe his eyes either. This was like a bad-side of Beeie who is more bad-tempered. He yelled at himself in the toilet asking him who is he in disguise. To stop the fight, I told them that it might be a cross in time that's why they could see an-hour-before-Beeie and an-hour-after-Beeie. There isn't much conclusion and this lead to the next dream.

This then triggers to tell me that it must be from some show that I've seen and my dream starts to go into another world where I dreamt of one of the Taiwan Drama Series Idols. I seriously don't know what's his name. But I'm in a relationship with him. He's good-looking of course. Haha... Then I wonder why he changes into my friend CK. Yes! I even asked CK, "Do you still have your six pack?" And he still has it. His waistline was so small and he was so thin. Nothing goes on then the last scene came in before I woke up.

This time, I was Gong Li! Whahaha... And I'm some monstrous, cold-blooded murderer. I killed in my own dream with a knife, sliding through people's throat! The knife is like a surgery knife and the moment i slide through their neck, the head dropped! Can you imagine how gross is that to see in your own dream? I killed so many people that I'm a dangerously wanted person by the police. I went into this condo, they were all waiting to arrest me but I was clever enough to avoid them. People who saw me were all dead. I remember killing an old woman, a man, 2 children (all ang moh, must be the ang moh thrills where show all the massacre movies that's why I'm being influenced) and the last child ran away shouting and that's why the police spotted me. I ran to the window and started to climb out of it, going to a higher level each time. Again, there isn't any ending. But with the number of police officers coming after me, I think most likely my ending will be jumping down the building and commiting suicide instead of getting caught. That's always what happen in shows, I guess.


Anyway, I've made a routine for myself to follow everyday so that I can lead a more "managed" life. I'm starting it today. I call it "I want my perfect life!" I hope I can maintain it throughout. Details of my perfect life?

Though some of the things I can't manage to do today, I will try to follow it as time goes by. At least this is the first step...

I WANT MY PERFECT LIFE!!!
My daily must do regime!
Morning
 Wake up before 7.30a.m.
 Brush teeth and wash face
 Bathe and wash hair
 Body and hair care products
 Face care products
 Make-up and Hair-up
 Wear nice clothes

Night
 Brush teeth and wash face
 Bathe
 Body care products
 Face care products
 Sleep before 11p.m.

Every Weekday nights
 Mon – Housework Day
 Tue – Schoolwork Day
 Wed – Friends Day
 Thu – Schoolwork Day
 Fri – Fun Day

Every Weekend
 Sat – Beeie Day or Home Day
 Sun – Family Day or alternate Beauty Day

Beauty Day includes
 Facial and spa
 Manicure and Pedicure
 Hair Removal and Hair Treatment

I made it in the form of a checklist so that I can always tick it after I'm done. Well that's all for now. I'm running late. Attached some pictures which I've edited during the last weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz