Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I think my family has a genetic stupid character!

Photobucket
I damn angry today loh! Supposed to meet my sis at Causeway Point at 7p.m. to have dinner to so call celebrate her birthday. I didn't want to go clubbing with her since I'm too old for these activities (clubbing is too energy wasting for me. I won't be able to take it...). Furthermore I'm tired, I have lots of work and next day I still have to work, so suggested that we have dinner first before she join her friends at the club. This was like arranged since last week. I kept reminding her not to be late as I have lots of other things to do. Well, as usual, probably due to our genes... We're both sort of the same.

She was late! She was late by 1 bloody hour! I was sitting alone in Swensons and people using weird stare at me, seems as if asking me why is she alone? So poor thing... Aarrgh... Luckily I was reading my mag and therefore can't care less. But 1 hour is too much. I was like literally nodding away, as if falling into deep comma soon and she's still not here despite calling her a few times. Obviously, she didn't answer the phone, both cell and home. I know if it's me, I will do the same but I just can't take it. Only people waiting for me and not the other way round!


Then, I called my bro on his cell. Your guess is right. She's still at home. I can hear her voice in the background. Bro told me that Dad is "crazy" again. Just because there's no one answering the phone. This lead to another family quarrel which I should say I was fortunate not to be around. Dad is suspected to have depression or maybe soon. By looking at all the symptoms that he's displaying, we were all worried about him. For he don't care about our feelings and continued in his own way of behaviour. Is it that he cannot control himself? I'm really wondering... Or is it another set of his scheme to get attention from us? He has been behaving this way since we were young. Just that this time it is going like a full-blown state soon.


Anyway, back to my sis. Finally, she called telling me that she's already on the bus. By now I'm totally pissed off. She too was pissed. By my dad of course. And our genetically stupid character-- we don't like people to rush us when we were late. Obviously she was rushed by her thousands of friends and me? Did i really rush her? I like call her twice but she never answer loh. Now she tell me she wanted to call to say sorry INITIALLY. But due to my tone of voice, she got agitated instead and fed up. HELLO! I WAITED FOR BLOODY 60 MINUTES LOH! WHAT KIND OF TONE DO YOU EXPECT? Fine. She told me "I told you I will be late! I told you I will reach 7.30p.m. and if you can't then don't meet!" Wah lau! Even more pu huay! I waited till 8p.m. loh! Far more then your initial 7.30p.m.! And why did I put in the effort to meet you? Cos it's your birthday loh! Why did I bloody order a small cake at Swensons? To look at it and throw in the dustbin right?! GGRR... Never say sorry still can tell me "LIKE THAT DON'T MEET!" Fine. Don't meet then.


I went home with a bloody big burning fire in me! Go back still have to bathe Sugie till 12midnight then have dinner. Thought it's her birthday, at least send her a birthday wish no matter how angry, no reply loh! Sigh... Difficult to be elder sis... I'm still super angry with her.


Managed to finish some stuff and photoshopping 50% of my new pictures. More to come. Need more time! I want 48 hours!!


Miscellaneous Pics of Beeie and Me

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz