Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Last Week and This... (Part 1)

To start off, I must post Beeie's 3 big jokes of the week. 1st joke -- Pija Lobang.

We were discussing certain house stuff with an interior designer last Saturday. We asked if the flooring on our balcony can be covered with some wooden plank as there's a hollow gap for the planters and we don't need that. Beeie asked, "Then will it Pija Lobang when we stand on it?" It sounded so funny though it may not now. The thing is that I totally understood what he meant but the word that he used was so not pro (so unlike him) that made me laughed. Of course I had to control myself so as not to embarass him in front of an outsider. Just funny... Keke...

2nd joke -- Raw Pig

We were discussing about the Guo Da Li for the Chinese Customary Wedding. Talking about having a suckling pig as part of it. I told him that some people don't use suckling pig (cooked pig) but raw pig (sheng zhu). What I was trying to say was like raw pork, uncooked, like raw fish or sashimi and guess what? He said, "Where got people give live pig (still sheng zhu in Chinese)?" I was quite confused initially. When I finally got what he meant (he meant a real life walking pig), ggrr... of course that was not what I meant lah! Stupid! Where on earth do people give life pig? He said I did not phrase properly. I think anyone would get what I mean loh... Cheh...

3rd joke -- Angle Wind

We reached home and I was asking him. "Why is it that our window is half opened only (1 panel closed, the other panel open)?" "Oh, like that the wind can divert itself in an angle an come in the house better and more cooling like that mah..." Who on earth heard of wind will divert itself de? Sigh... I laughed at him again and told him the wind would be blocked instead... You can't imagine how funny it was at the point of time... Funny yet angry... Ggrr...


We went to check out a few actual day photographers for the wedding and an interior designer for our house last Saturday. You think we're too kiasu? Well...

Actually it's not him, it's me. I don't like to wait on stuff. When I want to do it, I will just go ahead. For the photographer, I just want to look at their portfolio and check out how good are they before I make any decision. All these need time to settle so might as well settle it earlier. As for the interior designer, it's just a free service given by a magazine because I subscribed it, so might as well go since it's free. Told him what we had in mind and let him work out everything. Anyway it will be very minimum work since everything is done up nicely by the developer. Of course we did not commit anything lah! Siao! Still early hor! Haha...


Then we watched The House Bunny. The show was so stupid and funny loh. However, after watching that show it really inspired me to do something. It's really telling all the women in the entire world that there's no such thing as ugly women but just lazy women loh! You can't imagine how the hideous the women looked initially and after they were transformed, how gorgeous they were! That is so like our people in the society nowadays! I think back in my younger days, there were less chiobu on the streets as compared to now as people are now more willing to spend, richer and they are definitely more able to doll themselves up. That just shows why there were so many chiobus nowadays. Yes, I was motivated to dress up as well. I managed to do that in the 1st week of school, but later 'deflated' again. I told Beeie that I wonder how long my motivation may last. True enough, it didn't last more that 8hours. Haha...


Well, I've been really lazy lately 'cos of all the blogging and photoshopping. I will always try to wake up early to doll up myself but ultimately, due to the lack of sleep, I rather sleep more than dolling up. I hope I'm able to do that when I wake up later... Haha... I haven't been dressing up nicely for like damn bloody long loh! I think my cosmetics and faux lashes all mouldy soon... Hohoho...


Ok ok, it's getting super late now (or I should say super early)... I think I better sleep soon before I 'deflate' again later. I shall continue part 2 and possibly part 3 (photos) soon (I hope...). Anyway, hope that my new template is better and nicer than the previous. Stay tune too for more other updates and resources. Check out the gallery for new stuff too. Take care... (^_^)

Photobucket

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz