Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

IT'S 5AM N I CAN'T SLEEP!!

I have been awake since 3am... slept at 1plus... but tink i slept 2 much in de day tats y im super awake now... recently slp wasn't veri quality at all... actually tinkin of it, i haven't been havin quality slp... accordin 2 beeie, he slp w/o dreamin n he cn slp rilly well... 4 mi it's like i owas dream... dreamin is like a daily affair 2 mi... usually i like my dreams... it's an activity wich i rilly enjoy doin cos i cn do lots of tings wich i can't do in real life... i used 2 dream all sorts... tere were adventurous ones, romantic ones, sad ones, scary ones... i can fly in my dreams, get killed, being in love wif andy lau... but tese few days, de dreams r veri irritating ones... it's like wen u r sick n u gt delirious n start dreamin all de tings tat u haf been doin in de day n it juz kips repeatin n swirlin till u gt so irritated... i duno if any of u tried tat b4... but anyw tats juz wat i haf been dreamin n i cnt seem 2 stop it... tats y i tink i haf no quality slp as compared 2 my usual slp... though i dream 2, at least i enjoyed tose... oh well, i guess i juz prefer quantity slp then...

tese 2 days i haf been quite free actually... but i juz cnt gt myself 2 blog... din haf any inspiration on wat 2 blog abt... 2 mi bloggin is like wen it cums i cnt stop man... but if i dun feel like it, nting cums out of it... bloggin abt daily life cn start 2 go repetitious n boring... i dun wana do tat... i may nag alot, side track alot but smtimes nagging oso nid inspiration ok? i cnt go yackin abt seconds n seconds u noe... whaha...

teres a new pt maid cumin 2moro... thanx 2 zann 4 her recommendation... i hope she will b much beta than de last 1 tat i had... but wen i tot of gtin used 2 a new 1 will b juz another chore 4 mi as well... im such a lazy person... explainin de tings tat she nid 2 do oredi dread mi alot... nt mentionin gtin used 2 new style... n esp wen u haf a dog runnin ard de house... it's juz another lay chehness...

oh back 2 being awake juz nw... i've been lyin on de bed 4 de past 1hr or so b4 sittin dwn wif dis new post... tots ran thru my mind... lots of tings... abt my life, my goals, my future... asked myself lots of questions... questions wich i do nt noe of de ans... tryin 2 mk decisions wich i duno 4 hw long dey will last... cos ppl who noe mi shld noe tat im sm1 who is owas decidin 2 do new stuff but tose new stuff owas last 4 a few days... haha... san fen zhong re du... or juz simply fickle minded... was tinkin if i shld haf a part-time job 2 increase my peanut revenue... wen cn i finally go gt a degree... shld i gt a degree... if i were 2 study full-time then wat shld i survive on... wat do i wana achieve wen i rch 30 (wich is like 2 more yrs onli)... wat r my new yr resolutions... shld i gt married... wen is de best time 2 gt married... hw m i 2 start sch wen i lost touch 4 so long... wen do i haf 2 go bk teachin... wen shld i start movin my stuff bk 2 sch... wat shld i tell de maid 2 do 2moro... shld i gt a car wen i gt my license... isit possible 4 mi 2 start savin... wen do i rilly wana settle myself 2 all sorts of commitments -- savin, marriage, family...

lots of other questions wich mk mi more awake than eva... so came online... read afew of fren's blogs... finally logged in 2 write a few sentences in my new post... but as u cn c again... it's nt a few sentences... i nagged thru de whole blog again... 1 ting i cn assure myself ... if eva tere's any1 else readin my blog (disregard tose tat i noe) i tink we shld share de common trait... either we muz b rilly naggy ppl tat u haf all de patience 2 read thru all my post or u r rilly interested in mi man!! haha...

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz