Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Conman @ AXS n SAM machine!!

Juz want to share an encounter my fren told mi abt havin 2 read dis in her email recently, but nt so sure hw true it is... read 4 reference then... especially for those who pay your monthly bills through S.A.M or AXS machine. And do help to pass it on to your frens around you before they fall into the trap.

"I was queuing behind a guy who is using the S.A.M machine and he is taking his own sweet time. But i did take a look at why is he taking such a long time, coz he keep pressing the "previous menu" button. Then he decided to let me use first. So when i used it, the screen already show the main menu page.

I proceed with my transaction and pay the bill using my ATM card. Luckily i have this habit of taking a look at my reciept, found that how come the total amount is so much. I go through the list of bills i pay and found that i have paid one that is not mine. So i turn around and look, the guy who was using before me, use the machine again, keying in the same amount. I approach him and told him, i have paid his bill. So i say wait while i call the hotline number on the machine for help. While i was on the phone, the guy juz quietly walk away, went to the AXS machine not far away. I have no prove if he did it on purpose, but i gut feeling tells me other wise... after he's done on the AXS machine, there were 2 guys using it, i went forward remind them to check their receipt. Imagine, if this is true, he might be using the trick every month, people are paying his bills for him. By right, he should have cancel the transaction or exit but instead he keep on pressing the "previous menu" button until it reach the main menu page....

Moral of the story, check the summary shown on the screen before you proceed with the payment, always check your receipt, if it happens, call the hotline on the machine. They will do a refund for you by cheque. Please pass this on... You dun want your frens to fall into this trap."

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz