Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Baby Ayden -- 1 Month Old

Time really flies!! It's just like yesterday that I was pregnant with Ayden. Now he's 1 month old. I actually secretly wish that he's quickly 1 year old or even Primary 1 soon so that he can communicate to me what he wants instead of me guessing it from his cry.. Also I can escape the boring routine life of looking after a baby. There's hardly any 'me' time at all.. Sleep is always not enough too.. Especially I used to sleep 12h a day.. Now everything's changed to a totally opposite of my previous lifestyle.. It's so tough to be a mum!! It's so tough to be a good mum!!

Things that I thought idealistically that I can do for Ayden may not be done in the real world.. No matter how a perfectionist I am, real life is always not what we expected to be. I truly have to learn to accept facts and be positive in order to press on..

My typical daily routine:
7am Feed milk and burp baby
730am Clean his mouth and body and change him
8am Pat him to sleep
9am If I'm lucky, he would have slept and I can catch a wink
10am Feed milk and burp baby
1030am Pat him to sleep
11am If I'm lucky again, I can have some 'me' time
1230pm Baby bathing time
1pm Feed milk and burp baby
130pm Play time with baby
2pm Poo time and clean him and change him
230pm Pat him to sleep
3pm My nap time with baby
4pm Feed milk and burp baby
430pm Change him
5pm Pat him to sleep
6pm My wash up time
7pm Feed milk and burp baby
730pm Clean his body and change him
8pm Poo time and clean him and change him
830pm Play time with daddy
10pm Feed milk and burp baby
1030pm Pat him to sleep
11am Sleep with baby
1am Feed milk and burp baby
130am Pat him to sleep
2am Sleep with baby
4am Feed milk and burp baby
430am Pat him to sleep
5am Sleep with baby
7am Repeat cycle

These are just typical things I do everyday.. It's always challenging cos it may not go through the same procedure or timing.. Especially when he refuses to sleep. I lose every of my own time..

Now I seriously reckoned that mothers are always the best!! This can never change! And I start to love my mum more.. I hope Baby Ayden grows up to appreciate and love me too..

Photo gallery:

Baby Ayden's different facial expression


Baby Ayden's sleeping position



Baby Ayden's happy times


Baby Ayden's ringo hair (antenna hair or stick out hair.. Just like Beeie and Sugie boy if you remember)







Baby Ayden's footprint and handprint..







Baby Ayden's tiny feet



Wriggly wormie Ayden



Baby Ayden's happy smile



Baby Ayden's stroller



Baby Ayden's bee toy




Baby Ayden's full month celebration card



Baby Ayden's full month bath



Baby Ayden's booger






Baby Ayden's banana head protector



Baby Ayden and Sugie Boy in the living room.. Ayden is the apple of my eye and Sugie is the orange.. Keke..


Sugie is actually quite pitiful nowadays cos the attention is all on Ayden.. I feel bad that I can't sayang him that much since I have to handle the baby most of the time.. I wouldn't wanna dirty the baby and pass any germs to him.. I feel quite guilty towards Sugie especially when I baby talk to Ayden or when I bathe Ayden.. It all reminds me when Sugie is still a baby and that's exactly how I handle him.. Just like Ayden now.. Now he lost all my attention and I still blame him for scaring the baby with his bark.. This makes me feel I should just have 1 kid to provide undivided attention.. When there's two, this is what happen.. And it's quite sad that Sugie is now more attached to my helper than me as if she's the mum and I'm just a nobody.. (since she takes care of Sugie now) This makes me wonder if Ayden will be like this in future if my helper was to take care of him.. I don't like this feeling that my son is attached to someone else.. I hope this will not happen..

Baby Ayden with granny doing tummy time




Baby Ayden's happy family







Baby Ayden with mummy







Baby Ayden with aunties



Baby Ayden's outfit (Ralph Lauren) during baby shower



Baby Ayden's sleepy look throughout the baby shower



Finally, some hopefully, still chio picture of me after being a mum..






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      3 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz