Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Cause and Effect

It seems like this is a natural phenomenon. Every thing that happens has a cause and effect. In Chinese, we call it 因果报应..

Recently, I started feeling the effects coming hard on me.

①Effects of over-eating:
This time's dieting is really a hard time for me. Although I was very determined and I did lose 7kg in the 1st month, the second month was horrible. I started eating solid food in the 2nd month (1st month I survived on soup, water and ice cream only) and I only lose 1.5kg.. Zzz.. 1 more week to go and it's the end of the second month. Initially, I lost 3 kg in the 2nd month. But after I started eating a bit of carbo, I gained back 2kg in one day! That's sadness! It's terrible cos I'm still having hunger pangs, dizzy spells, etc.. Due to the lack of food.. It's sad cos I'm still 7.5kg away from my original weight! Sigh.. Why is it that growing fat is so much easier?!

②Effects of my bad habits:
Those who know me will know my bad habits. One of them being -- lateness. Recently, I started to have this feeling that "N1" is starting to dislike me. Maybe cos I'm always late? I don't really know.. Maybe cos of my other bad habits too? I spoke to her yesterday and started to have a feeling that it's not the same anymore. It's just an intuition. Probably it's time to leave. Leave for further studies.. She did tell me it'll be difficult for me to go back to the same school for further studies due to some reason. "Work" reasons.. Well, if that's difficult, I shall go back full-time studies in other areas and back to training again then work again? But that will go a long way cos I can't take leave, I have to resign, rejoin, retrain and restart my service.. I can also choose to go overseas.. But that's too ex.. Last resort is to take part-time courses which I don't think I can cope.. I wonder why is it so difficult.. Yet we are encouraged to upgrade ourselves.. Sigh..

③Effects on playing games for hours:
When I say hours.. It's really long.. I played Plants vs. Zombies for 10hrs during the holidays!! Now, super tired.. (cos I was still playing it last night after a full day's work) with dark eye rings (which I don't use to have..) Zzz.. Oh! Plus headache too..

④Effects of growing old:
Growing old is not really a cause but it does have it's unfavorable effects.. Special occasions are not so special anymore cos we had too much of those. Like Christmas and New Year.. It's like nothing special or to be happy about.. I spent both eves playing mj all night. There's always so many people around for celebration and everywhere is so packed nowadays I don't even wanna go anywhere at all.. CNY too. Nothing special. Only good thing is I get to stay at home and not go to work. Oh! It's also an indication of spending money too.. For the kids.. Spent more than 500 bucks for Christmas presents and 300 bucks for Ang Bao in 2010..

Summary: think twice before acting.. You may never know what are the effects that you'll experience later on..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz