Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tag Heuer Aquaracer

Got it!! Keke.. I got it!!
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ I didn't get the limited edition Formula 1 cos it was sold out already.. I sort of guessed it cos there's only 250 pieces worldwide.. I didn't get the white one cos it looks too sporty.. Abit difficult to match lah.. I quite like it though.. If possible, I would have bought both.. But I didn't.

Cos........

I wanna save up for the next 1! Hohohoho.. (^O^) Enough of branded bags. That's what I was thinking now. I want branded watches! So this one costs 4.3k, the next one will cost 5 to 6k! Hohohoho!! ♪(v^_^)v

I'm thinking of Omega before moving on to the ultimate Rolex! Whahahaha.. (^◇^)

Oh, there's actually another similar one with diamonds all around. It's nice but looks abit too old for me. So in the end I got this which is partial with diamonds. This one is more elegant than the Formula 1 and is easier to match my daily outfit. The white one is too outstanding. Can't match easily.

Anyway, I felt that Tag Heuer should come out with rose gold watches for the ladies. The colour is so in now! And I like that! Too bad there isn't.. Else I'll definitely choose the one with rose gold!! (^_−)−☆


The one that I got (description and image taken from Tag Heuer site):

Aquaracer
Quartz





Elegant mother-of-pearl dial set with diamonds. Date at 3 o’clock. Monochrome TAG Heuer logo. “AQUARACER - 300 meters” inscription.

Diamond-set hands with polished facets and coated with a luminescent material to improve legibility and optimum brilliance.

Polished steel bracelet.

Double security clasp with solid steel folding blade.

Extension system so that the watch can be worn over a wet suit.

Case stamped in a block of solid steel with a diameter of 27 mm.

Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.

Unidirectional turning bezel set with 13 Top Wesselton diamonds, Arabic numerals.

Finishings in polished steel. Screw-down crown and case back ensuring water-resistance to 300 meters.

Diving bell decoration stamped on case back.

Specifications may depend on the model.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz