Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random stuff

Photobucket
Today is quite an alright day for me, except being a little unwell, others are fine. Oh, piles of work are always there, never less so I shall not mention that. Came in to post some photos that I've just edited. Took them about weeks ago but ços of time factor, posted till now.

Little cupcakes taken at Kylie's birthday about a month ago.
Photobucket

Cute right?
Photobucket


Random picture taken from my handphone. I hate the resolution of the pictures taken from my phone. Very bad. However I don't like phones with high resolution camera ços they're usually bulky. I will still have to wait for the launch of the perfect phone. Will there ever be any? Hmmm... Hard to say. I've always said that my E71 is really good, but in the end, I realised that the camera sucks. So I shall continue my wait.
Photobucket



The other day celebrated my godbro's birthday with him and took this picture. Quality of the picture is very bad as the place is dark and yes, it's taken from my phone. I can't even photoshop it ços of the bad quality. So yes, this is the unedited version of me. keke...
Photobucket


Picture of Xiao Xue. She's so cute. Her sleeping posture is just like a sleeping child with a little toy beside her, mouth open and drooling. Keke...
Photobucket


Sugie, taken and edited by Beeie
Photobucket


Some narcissist me again.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


More pictures taken at the Marina Barrage the other day. Beeie is so nice to wait for me boringly while I explore my camera. (^_^)
Photobucket

Becoming my model
Photobucket

Photobucket


Me trying to pose but failed ços my poses are so "out-dated"
Photobucket

Photobucket

SNS(Realised that using SLR for camwhoring is also a damn good choice! Pictures are damn clear and chio!) Hohoho...
Photobucket


My younger sister has just set-up a blogshop so you folks, please support k?
Link is: http://jmfreelance.livejournal.com/

Last but not least, the babes who are rushing me for the photos to Ting's ROM, please give me some time to edit and upload wor... I want the best not just some rush work. ;p Keep a look out!
Photobucket

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz