Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

It's a sucky Friday!

Photobucket
Basically, it's just me in the end I guess. Not that people around me offended me or what so ever. I think it's a day when sometimes you get to think about things to the negative ends or you just feel like it's time that you let go abit and you just want to get into a super low or depressed mood. I wonder if others have this feeling as me? Or is it just me?

Nothing big or dramatic has happened. However, to me, I just have the sucky feeling. Sometimes I'm just too sensitive over stuff that people say or the way they behave. Though a very teensy weeny comment or gesture, it may bring my day down. Call me over-sensitive but it really wasn't a good feeling. Else this wouldn't affect my entire evening. Probably the lack of sleep as well? Whatever it is, I think I'm the main cause of my down mood.

Why? If I did not do this, I will not be that. If I did not do that, I will not be told to be this. If I did not do this, I will not feel sucky because I'm being told not to do that. If I did not do all these, maybe there will not be this distant kind of feeling. If I did not say this, I will not have made things worse. If I just keep to myself, I will not feel like I've done something that's not meant to be done. If I just mind my own business, I will probably feel less sucky. If I'm less sucky, I will not have twisted words or feelings and now things will not get complicated. Everything falls back to the "if I"... Definitely it's me.

Instead, I should have done this, so I will not do that. I should have done that, so I will not end up having the sucky feeling. I should have think the positive way so that I will not get the sucky feeling, hence I should be enjoying myself this evening. "I should have"...

It's always like that. It's always the point of no return. Like "Sliding Doors", things will happen differently when you chose to go different path. However, who can see the right path? It's always when you took the wrong path then you realised you should have taken the other. Those who chose the right path at the beginning are really born to be blessed. I think for me, it's like after taking the wrong path, I still want to choose and go that path after many times of lessons. You can say that. Yes, just continue. Orh Bi Good for me.

I think most likely my bio-alarm is gone. There's no wake up call. I also don't know when can I get it back. It's like gone for a long time. Tried to search for it, thought that I've found it, but it was always not the right one. I think it's the genes in me. Inbuilt. Habitual. I wonder...

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      3 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz