Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Thursday, January 05, 2012

December 2011 & January 2012

December 2011 is a busy month for me and Beeie.. Parties and family gatherings.. Weddings.. House improvement.. Preparation for Baby Ayden's arrival.. Getting ready to go back to work..

Looking back at 2011, it's quite an eventful year.. Huge changes for Beeie and I.. Our new cosy crib and our Baby Ayden.. Moving a big step into the next stage of our life has a truly different feeling of responsibility and excitement.. We're not sure if we are able to cope with our new roles but definitely we'll try our best. I'm so sure that 2012 will be another better year for us.

Some photos taken in December 2011:

The 'yang orh' Sugie Boy..



Our Xmas tree..



A simple cooked meal by me..



Baby Ayden (growing little bun inside the big oven)..



Attending wedding dinner in the big round face..




Tiny chilli heart on the prawn during wedding dinner..




Cute Sugie Boy..












Beeie getting ready for Baby Ayden's cot..



2012 New Year Resolution:

1) Spend less money.
2) Be more of a loving and caring wife.
3) Be a responsible mother.
4) Remain pretty for as long as possible.
5) Make another dragon baby for Feb 2013? Hahaha..

Some photos taken in January 2012:

Birthday cake and present from sis..



My bro..



Siblings..




Birthday celebration with my dear friends..



Wonder why is there a money sign? I'm a money face!!



Blowing the candles on the jelly cheese cake made by dear YS..



Happy children..



Happy adults..



In January 2012, I've also made a new discovery about myself.. I think I may have a mini heart on my ankle.. Check out the video for my pulsating ankle..

YouTube Video


Well.. It may look gross.. As if there's something moving under my skin. In that case, I shall end off with a chio photo of Beeie and me to compensate all of you a little.. Keke.. And soon in Feb, I shall be able to post chio photo of our little family with our dear Baby Ayden.. Wonder who will he resemble? Hmmm..




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Jade khoo said...

Oops I missed your birthday :( happy belated birthday pretty mummy! Hope to c your happy family soon!

Princess said...

Thanks! Hope to see you soon too! Take care!

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      2 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz