Announcements

Baby Ayren came to the world on 1 January 2014!!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Pessimistic? Why?

Photobucket
Why is life so unfair?
Why are people so not satisfied with what they have?
Why can't some people just have more?
Why is it that things always have to happen for a reason?
Why is it that some people are so blessed?
Why are there many unfortuanate people out there?
Why must there be rich and poor?
Why must there be good and bad?
Why must there be lucky and unlucky?
Why must there be fortunate and unfortunate?
Why must there be positive and negative?
Why must there always be a problem?
Why is it that people always have to worry about things?
Why is it that there must always be unhapiness?
Why is it that the rich always seems happier?
Why is it that people always complain with what they already have?
Why is it that unhappy things must always come in the wrong time?
Why is it that some people can always be happy and yet others can't?
Why is it that can't all the people be the same?
Why is it that people cry when they are depressed?
Why is it that laughter seems so far?
Why is it that the rich gets richer?
Why is it that even people worked hard but still there's not much returns?
Why is it that some people don't have to work and yet get all that they want?
Why is it that some people are born rich and some are not?
Why are there people who are so satisfied with what they have and some others are not?
Why is there always rain or shine?
Why is it always one time of luckiness and fortune and nine times of vice versa?
Why is it always me?
Why does it always happen to me?
Why must everything fall on me?
Why can't I be more satisfied?
Why can't I be happier?
Why can't I be more thrifty?
Why can't I be less of a complaint?
Why can't I be less demanding?
Why can't I be more considerate?
Why can't I be more caring?
Why can't I be more hardworking?
Why can't I be more positive?
Why can't I be more optimistic?
Why can't I be more thoughtful?
Why can't I be what I should be?
Why can't I change for the better?
Why can't I control myself?
Why can't I born rich?
Why can't I choose where I can be?
Why can't I choose my father?
Why can't I choose the life that I want to have?
Why must everything be destined?
Why do I know that I shouldn't be what I am now but still I let myself be?
Why? Why? Why?
Photobucket

No comments:

    Favourite Blog Rollz

    • We’re not in Kansas Anymore ... - ... and no matter how many times either of us click our heels. There is no rewind. Over the last 6 years of marriage, oh there have been trials & trib...
      3 weeks ago
    • 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜 福建爆冷零封江苏 - 排超上海男排3-0辽宁豪取9连胜福建爆冷零封江苏上海男排庆贺胜利北京时间11月13日晚,2022-2023赛季中国男子排球超级联赛D组第4比赛日暨赛季第11轮争夺在婺源结束。上海光明3-0横扫辽宁东化豪取9连胜;福建平潭3-0力克江苏南京广电猫猫首夺胜场;山东儒辰3-0击败深圳
      1 year ago
    • ♥ MeTalk Mobile App ♥ - Metalk is a simple and affordable solution to allow individuals and organisation to take control of their communication. Metalk service is built for peo...
      8 years ago
    • My Milk Toof Travel Update - *Dear International readers from Southeast France!* ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
      8 years ago
    • I have moved! - Hi all! I will no longer be updating this blog but instead be blogging at www.genevieve.sg instead! Save the new bookmark! www.genevieve.sg www.genevieve.s...
      9 years ago
    • Lego Cake - Last weekend, I made a cake for my little cousin’s 10th birthday. 2 years ago, I made him a Plants VS Zombies cake because he was crazy over that game. Now...
      11 years ago
    • - Blog shifted to http://yutakis.com/ click on thumbnail to enter site. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      13 years ago

    Popular Post Rollz